How to Choose Images for Social Media Page
Social media is one of the best ways to market your business, but you can either impress your audience or turn them off. Therefore, you must learn more about how to choose images for social media. It can be a gamechanger for your business.
And it isn’t as simple as posting any random image about your products or services. There are qualities to consider to ensure that your social media posts will make an impact. The goal is to impress your current market and possibly attract potential customers too. You want to make a statement with every aspect of your business, and the approach has to be congruent across all platforms.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when choosing images to post on your business’ social media page:
- Use high-quality images. Make sure not to have blurry or grainy images posted on your social media page unless you purposely edited them to look that way. Poor resolution is a clear indicator of amateur hour!
- Follow the right size per social media platform. There are recommended image sizes depending on each platform. For instance, Instagram posts are ideally square.
- When possible, follow a theme. Stay consistent with the appearance of the images you post. For example, you can choose frames that look similar across all images. You can also choose a color theme for all the photos. It can even be as simple as using the same background color.
- Post photos of your actual work. These can be images of your products or services you offer.
- Promote positivity on your social media page. Avoid getting involved in negative issues especially if they are not related to your business at all.
Prepare good captions as well. The text that accompanies each post is just as important as the image itself. Once you have posted these images, don’t forget to engage when people like or comment on your post. Engagement adds to the overall value of each post.
For best results, hire a professional photographer to shoot images you can post on social media. CSK Creative in Orlando, FL is here to help. Consult with our team and get a free quote by calling 407-250-7373 today! We service Orlando, all of Central Florida, as well as many major metros with top quality photography, as well as video production.